Sunday, January 6, 2013

After almost two years at RIM, I am pleased to announce that I have taken on a new role as Director of Intellectual Property Policy at Microsoft.   As my new title suggests, my work at Microsoft does not include telecom and broadcasting regulation - it is focused on IP Policy issues.  Therefore, I do not expect that I will be updating the Caribbean Communications Law and Regulation blog in the near future.
Instead, I have decided to start a new blog focused on Caribbean IP issues.  I sincerely believe that the development of a modern IP legislative framework in the Caribbean is an important building block to promote economic growth and prosperity in the region.  I am hoping that this blog will play a small role to stimulate the discussion within the Caribbean IP and policymaking community.

Please have a look at this new blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment